Thursday, September 29, 2016

A decentralized vehicle monitoring and communication pattern design

Recently, V2X or telematics becomes a very hot topic. It's also a very interesting point to dig into the topic, how to design a V2X communication pattern.

People say that, what is so called telematics is embedded your iPhone in your car. So the this inspires me, how the MNOs track the mobile phone's status? How MNOs detect if an iPhone is online or not?

So the first question come into my mind, how the IP addresses are allocated to the mobile devices?

Then I searched google for some resources I found out, for current dedicated GSN implementation for OEM, all the resources in fact are centrally managed, it's really hard to distinguish the geo differences.

Then it becomes very interesting that the vehicle communication design should follow cellular communications pattern, then something came to my mind recently here are some results.


No comments:

Post a Comment